2016 Resolutions | My New Years Resolution:
In literally a day and half, 2015 is over! Done, complete, finished! It’s been a fantastic year, but now I’m ready for 2016!
Now this post was with your help, so thank you to everyone who sent in their New Years Resolutions, more people had sent me them but they wanted to keep them private! So I’m showing you the ones people tweeted me!
Before I show you which ones I’ve featured, I thought I would tell you mine. Last year my new years resolution was ‘To start a blog and keep at it’ And I’ve done that! But now my 2016 resolution is ‘To also focus on youtube, making more videos and becoming more well known.’
So here are the ones you guys sent me;
- Going Vegan, I like this one, straight to the point, she’s got a goal.
2. This is a really nice one, I like this guys attitude, he knows 2015 was good, but he’s going to top it in 2016, but also thinking about the people we have lost! Respect.
3. This one is very cool, ‘To be a better you’ a random act of kindness goes a long way!
4. Now this lovely lady and I were having a conversation on twitter so the ‘Strange Snapchats’ probably looks out of place, to explain I got sent 310 seconds of blank snapchats.. and so did she! ;p But I love this one too, ‘Expressing Gratitude’ showing people you care! Definitely one I’m going to adopt.
5. Being more confident. This is a good one, confidence is everything! So working on it, is a great New years resolution.
6. This lady has got right down too it, not only setting her one but 3! But they are realistic ones which I like! You got this!
7. The buffet food and chocolate is fine…. In moderation ;p Featured already, Dayna has gone for the healthy approach!
8. Another great one about confidence, making sure you boost your self confidence and becoming stronger is very important!
9. Now Stella here has got a list of new years resolutions, I like this, she’s not just setting her one… but four! She’s motivated for 2016!
10. Last but not least, Szabo wants to do more sport and become more healthy, I love being healthy so this is a great new years resolution, definitely one I support!
Now if I missed out your New Years Resolution I’m sorry, tweet me and I will add it in, I hope you all stick to them and have a great year!