Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a good Monday, but if you didn’t. If it was a shitty day, its about to get worse, let me tell you 5 facts that will definitely reconsider how bad your Monday really was, lets begin;
- In 2016 a report was issues that showed the top 62 richest people had as much wealth as half the world… Greedy Buggers!
- In 1998 Nicolas Cage was casted to be the role of superman. The movie was canceled due to some alternations, but Nicholas was still paid a whopping 20 millions dollars…
- In a recent study, they have found out that nearly 60% of people cannot go 10 minutes without lying. Who lied to you today?
- There have been more gun deaths in the US. From 1968 to 2011 than US deaths in every conflict from the revolutionary war to IRAQ..
- According to a very credited president predicting ranking program, there is actually a 97-99% chance, Donald trump will become president.
Well, those were just 5 facts that would of pissed you off, I’m sure there are millions. There are always stupid people out there! Have a great evening, and if you know any facts that piss you off comment them below or tweet me @mrjamesvincent,
Have a great evening,