A while back I posted an article about, 5 well known companies with hidden messages, well I’m now doing part 2! The logos will be up at the top and the secrets will be at the bottom, lets see if you can work them out!
1) Beats by Dr.Dre
4) Le de Tour France
1) Well we all known Dr. Dre beats, but the message behind them is pretty simple, if you look at the logo, even the logo is wearing a pair of headphones!
2) BMW have a history in the past of aviation, so the blue and the white represent a moving propeller!
3) If you look closely at the ‘I’ on the name you notice that it has been cut, showing the precision of their blades.
4) If you look closely at the Tour de France, you can see on the ‘R’ in tour its actually a person riding a bike.
5) LG logo has had a bit of controversy of what the logo means, you can clearly see the ‘L’ represents the nose and the ‘G’ as the rest of the face, however some people also believe it is a modified pacman?
6) Last but not least the Pinterest Logo, now everyone that uses Pinterest you clearly know you pin certain pictures to a board, well if you look closely on the ‘P’ it is actually a pin!
If you know any other great logos with secret meanings, tag me on twitter or write it in the comment section below!
If you didn’t get a chance to see Part one click here