Follow my Easy Omelette Recipe:
So you want to try and actually cook breakfast instead of just having the same old cereal in a bowl! But when you cook it you always seem to mess it up, so follow my easy omelette recipe to help you make the perfect breakfast.
Now we have all seen those pictures of those lovely look omelettes and think to yourselves, ‘Yeah that’s easy, I can definitely do that, so you crack a couple eggs cut up a couple veggies and splash it into the frying pan, only to really you have screwed it up, started to burn it and then come to the logical decision that you are going to have scrambled eggs instead.
So here’s my recipe/instruction manual to help you create that omelette you deserve!
Now there are many ways to make an omelette, but the way I make it, mixes the egg and ingredients together first then goes in the frying pan. This way everything is prepared and ready to fry!
- So first thing first get everything ready; Get your eggs scrambled and in a bowl, add a little milk to make it fry better, a touch of salt and a pinch of pepper!
- Now for ingredients, whatever you like if you omelette get it ready, so for me I like mine very veggie based, so mushrooms, pepper, tomatoes and ham.
- Now put all those nicely cut ingredients, in with the egg and give it a good mix.
- So the mixture is ready, you are ready to fry!
- Wait.. Hold on, have you got your frying pan ready, make sure it is warm, so when you put your mixture in the pan it won’t stick, thats where a lot of people go wrong.
- The stove should be on a low heat, people want it done quickly, so they turn the heat up then they burn their omelette, patience has to be on your side!
- So the mixture now is in the frying pan, cooking slowly and steadily!
- Now when you start to see it cooking, get your spatula and make sure the sides aren’t sticking, roll the spatula around the frying pan keeping the sides unstuck. Now watch it carefully, keep a careful eye on it making sure it doesn’t burn.
- Once you can slide your spatula underneath the omelette its ready to fold, slowly and steadily fold over your omelette you are nearly done!
- Once folded, you are ready to eat! Turn of that stove, slide the omelette on the plate and enjoy!
Have a great day,