Easy Riddles With Answers:
So with all the hype recently of brainteasers and the Facebook fruit question that sent everyone a little loopy, I’ve decided to do a short post on some great riddles I have come across, that I couldn’t answer straight away, let’s see if you can?
Now I love a good riddle, there’s something about them, especially when you get the answer right, you feel a sense of accomplishment, so let’s see if you can do the same with these ‘easy riddles’
1.) What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you’ll die?
2) If you look at the number on my face you won’t find thirteen anyplace.
3) Tear one off and scratch my head what was red is black instead.
4) There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
5) What room can no one enter?
6) Who makes it, has no need of it.
Who buys it, has no use for it.
Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.
What is it?
7) Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
8) What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?