Hard Brain Teaser Games:
How smart are you? Can you answer all of these… Let’s see! Now don’t worry, all of them have the answers below so you can check if you were right or wrong!
Right, lets begin!
- Which of the clock is odd one out ?
2. Nine coins are arranged in a triangle as shown in the picture below. You need to slide two triangles to form a square. Can you do it?
3. Solve the equation in the picture below by:
4. Can you find out how many matches are placed in the picture ?
5. Can you count the number of rectangles in a chess board ?
6. Can you count the number of triangles in the figure below ?
7 .Can you count the number of squares in the shape below ?
VIII has taken place of VII.
sideways clockwise 1/4 turn
4. = 8
If you look carefully then you will see that five matches lay ahead of the lighter and five are visible in the reflection of the lighter. Out of those five, we can see three matches emerging away from the surface of the lighter but two remains just as a part of reflection. Thus the total number of matches are eight.
5. = 1296
If you have any other brain teaser games, comment below or tweet me @mrjamesvincent, if you want to carry on the fun! Try out these crazy optical illusions or simple brainteasers if these were to hard!
Have a great evening,