Health Benefits of Strawberries
Helps burn stored fat:
- The red colouring in this fruit contains anthocyanins, which aid in the burning of stored fat. Naturally some food produces stored fat, which isn’t good if you are wanting to loose it, eating strawberries on a regular basis will aid in stored fat being reduced.
Boost short term memory:
- There is a chemical inside strawberries called anthocyanins, which can boost short term memory by a considerable amount.
Lower cardiovascular disease:
- The Flavonoids, inside the strawberries. which are responsible for that lovely colour and flavour, actually lower the risk of heart disease.
Promote bone health:
- That lovely little fruit contains a considerable amount of potassium, which is very important for bone health.
- They contain a lot of biotin, which helps and supports the growth of your hair and nails.
Good for weight loss:
- Whats great is that there is a compound in strawberries, called nitrate, which promotes the flow of blood and oxygen to the body, which aids in weight loss.
- Promote eye health:
Eating three or more servings of fruit like straw berries may lower the risk of macular degeneration, a condition resulting in vision loss. (Archives of Ophthalmology)
If you have any other questions, tweet me @mrjamesvincent