Insane Toast Facts:
So as you know, its National Toast Day, i didn’t even know toast had its own day but it looks like it does! Now i love toast, who doesn’t? Getting a bit of butter, spreading it on your toast.. BOSCH.
But today, I felt like doing a post on why some insane toast facts I didn’t know. so here it goes;
- Did you know that toast was invested by Thomas Edison, in 1916, I did not know that… Thomas Edison invested toast, that puts my whole knowledge of toast on its head.
- At one point toast got so popular that it was featured in films as a main leading role? What? that’s crazy… toast as an actor… I don’t even know how that works..
- Did you know the atom bomb, may not have been originally designed for its purpose that it was used for. J Robert Oppenheimer was a lover of toast so much that he wanted to develop a machine that would heat up a large amount of toast in one go.
- I have a dream.. of toast. DR.Martin Luther King wrote his first draft of his speech on a piece of toast ( I don’t know if I believe this one to be honest)
- President Ronald Reagon and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev bonded over a piece of toast, which helped finish the soviet union.
Those are just some crazy toast facts, if you know any others, tweet me @mrjamesvincent or you can comment below.
Have a great morning,