International Coffee Day
Come on guys you know me, I Love coffee, I have to limit the amount I drink though.. I don’t want to be bouncing off the walls. But! That doesn’t mean I can’t treat myself to a little more than usual today!If you want to know more about this great international day and how people around the world are celebrating this day check out http://internationalcoffeeday.org
I thought I would tell you guys some facts, to mix it up today!
1. Shepherds discovered coffee in Ethiopia circa 800 A.D.
2. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth.
3. In Italian espresso means “when something is forced out.”
4. Coffee was the first food to be freeze-dried.
5. There are two types of coffee beans: Arabica and Robusta.
6. The majority of coffee is produced in Brazil.
7. Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. that commercially grows their own.
8. it was originally a food.
9. Coffee is actually a fruit.
10. The world’s most expensive coffee is $600 a pound.
I hope you all have a great day and remember we are only day away from the weekend!
If you have any great coffee photos or want to know about what I got up to on International Coffee day, tweet me @mrjamesvincent or check out all my photos on Instagram @james.vincent If you celebrating this day I would love to know how you celebrated it, what you got up too and why you love this drink as much as I do.