Kissing Facts That Will Shock You:
Now we all love kissing who doesn’t, but when you’re kissing someone then last thing you’re thinking is the facts behind it so let me educate you a little bit.
- When you kiss someone for the first time, you get a spike in the neurotransmitter dopamine, making you crave more.
- Dopamine can also make you lose your appetite and make it hard for you to sleep.
- Two thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
- Kissing helps us work out if someone is a good match.
- Women prefer clean shaven men when kissing.
- Kissing someone for a minute burns 2 calories
- When you kiss someone your heart beats faster and more oxygen reaches your brain.
- Endorphins released during kissing bring on waves of euphoria.
- Kissing is good for your teeth.
- Kissing triggers the release of oxytocin in your body.
- The world record for the longest kiss stands at well over two days.
- Your lips have a disproportionate number of nerve endings compared to other parts of your body.
- Kissing transfers a lot of bacteria.
- When your lips touch someone else’s 5 out of 12 of your cranial nerves are engaged.
- The first on screen kiss was nearly a century ago.
- Most people remember their first kiss more vividly than the first time they had sex.
If you have any other questions about kissing or know any more kissing facts, comment below or tweet me @mrjamesvincent