Today I’m doing a blog post on some great packing tips and hacks. We have all been in that situation where you are packing for your holiday, or a quick business trip, and you never seem to have enough space or you get to your destination and all your clothes are crinkled! Well here are some great ways to save space and time!
- Place shoes foot-to-toe in the bottom of your suitcase.
- Double-bag toiletries to prevent spills.
- Put a binder clip over a razor.
- Pack empty tote bags for dirty laundry and souvenirs.
- Tackle suitcase odors with dryer sheets
- Roll clothing up and then use air-compression plastic bags to squeeze air out of clothes.
- Invest in wrinkle-free clothing.
- Use rolled-up socks as shoe trees.
- Cover the soles of shoes with shower caps.
- Roll up your clothes in bundles and secure them with elastics.
- Plastic wrap over the opening of toiletries helps prevent leaking.
- Keep your shirt collars neat and your belts from uncoiling in one fell swoop.
- Fold your blazer inside out to prevent wrinkles
I hope you enjoyed this post and try some of these hacks and tips out yourself!
Have a great day,