Random acts of kindness day: So today is that one day of the year where you should be extra nice to someone else, making sure you feel good and making someone else feel even better. But, every now and again we need a push in the right direction, an idea to help us be extra nice.
So below are some great ideas into how to carry out an act of kindness to someone else;
- Send someone a hand written note of thanks.
- Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.
- Buy a lottery ticket for a stranger.
- Put some coins in someone else’s parking meter.
- Buy a coffee for the man on the high street selling The Big Issuemagazine.
- Cut your neighbour’s hedge.
- Walk your friend’s dog.
- Give a compliment about your waiter / waitress to his / her manager.
- Send someone a small gift anonymously.
- Stop and help someone replace their flat tyre.
- Let someone jump the queue at the bank.
- Pay for the drinks on the next table at a café.
- Treat a friend to the movies for no reason.
- Give a huge tip to someone when they least expect it.
- Hold the train door open for someone rushing to get in.
- Give up your seat for someone, not just an elderly person.
- Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.
- Talk to a homeless person and have a “normal” conversation.
- Pick up some rubbish in the road which would otherwise be lying around.
- Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.
If you have any other great ideas into how to carry out random acts of kindness then tweet me @mrjamesvincent or comment below, hope you have a great evening and remember to make someones day amazing.