Simple Brainteasers: With the trend of the brainteaser yesterday that left the internet scratching their head, I’m now here to step up the game, can you answer these very simple brainteasers that have left adults scratching their head and re considering their school experiences.
Here we go, lets see how smart you really are, answer these simple brainteasers!
1. The bus is travelling to the right. You can’t see the doors, meaning they’re on the other side of the bus. And in the UK we drive on the left-hand side of the road.
2. The sum equals 1… < This answer is provided by the daily mail, however this is not the answer, the answer is 12, according to maths every time there is a new line, it becomes a method instead of a single equation.
3. Peter will take the tablets in 60 minutes — because he’ll have the first one at zero minutes.
4. The missing letters are LAE — to spell out EVALUATE
5. There are 40 squares. 92% fail this test!
6. See diagram below
How did you find them? Could you answer them all, if you still got stuck on some, comment below or tweet me @mrjamesvincent, have a great morning,