Now who doesn’t love a good cocktail, I sure do! But more today than any other day did I fee like I wanted one, I had spent the day in Birmingham today, but I didn’t realise how cold it was actually going to be. Firstly I caught the train to New Street but only as I left my car and stood at the station did It start poring down, then it seemed to clear up throughout the train journey then chuck it down the minute my train finishes. My luck ey!
But after a cold day I thought to myself do you know what would go down really well, a nice warm cocktail! So I’m going to share with you guys some of my favourite winter cocktails:
- Red Hot Chocolate Wine – You can see the full recipe HERE.
2) Hot Buttered Rum – See full recipe HERE.
3) Or some classic mulled Wine – Full recipe HERE.
4) Its christmas, it’s time to be a little bit naughty, how about a Baileys & Amaretto Hot-Tails – See the full recipe HERE.
5) Or you can have something a bit more British, an Earl Grey Hot Toddy – See the full recipe HERE.
Have a great evening,